Online Bookshelf

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thursday/Friday

I'm thrilled at the reports I heard from both Ms. DeMarco and Ms. Donovan!  What a lucky teacher I am to have such a wonderful group of kids :)  Can't wait to see them all on Monday!

My experience at the iPad Summit was amazing... I am so inspired to enhance my teaching.  I look forward to trying many new things out in the classroom. As always, I appreciate any feedback you have. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!



Scholastic Book Orders Due: Friday, December 6th 
If you'd like to order anything for the holidays and have it be a surprise, let me know... I won't send them home in your child's backpack :) 

Shop Online: scholastic.com/readingclub
One-Time Class Activation Code: J73DP

Ordering online is fast and easy:
  •  REGISTER at scholastic.com/readingclub
  •  ENTER the Class Activation Code at the top of this letter
  •  CHOOSE from thousands of print titles, value packs, and Storia eBooks
  •  SUBMIT the order to me by the due date at the top of this letter
  •  EARN FREE Books for our classroom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment