Online Bookshelf

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wed 3/26

Our morning started with a new routine- Morning Work Choice.  There were six choices of activities to start the morning with.  Many first graders explored a new app- Spelling City.  So far I have only 2 lists available on my account, but there are many sample lists the kids could try.  One of my lists is about contractions... Check it out! You could use the app- go to more lists and type in mrsmelnik or visit online:  www.spellingcity.com/mrsmelnik

We are continuing to focus on money during Math.

Check out another screencasting. Way to go, Anacamila!
(If you are reading this blog post in your email and you can't see the video, be sure to visit our blog!)




On Thursday and Friday of this week, I will be helping out with fifth grade MCAS.  Mr. L will be my sub.  Mr. Olson will be leading the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment