Online Bookshelf

Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday, 12/1

The focus during Fundations was on glued sounds (-am like ham, -an like fan, -all like ball).  I forgot to take a picture of the many words we thought of with these word families, oops!

The kids had some time to explore Scratch Jr. today.  See the Vine here.


2 new mentor texts for How-To Books.

Math Stations 
Slides and Ladders with doubles 


Compare Cards 
10 is 3 more than 7.

Popcorn



Happy December!  I hope everyone had a nice time with family during Thanksgiving break.  The morning question was to write on the board a yummy food you ate this weekend.  Pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, apple cake, candy!
Saturday I had my high school reunion! Here's a picture with some of my closest friends from Danbury.


No comments:

Post a Comment