Online Bookshelf

Monday, September 22, 2014

Upcoming Dates- Emailed out 9/21

Hello First Grade Families, 
I hope you had a nice weekend.  I went to CT to visit with my parents. 

This is the email list that Vicki compiled from PowerSchool.  If you notice anything that should be changed, please let me know. 

What a busy week!  Important dates this week:
Tuesday- Early Release 1pm 
Tuesday- PTO Meeting 7-8:30pm (I'm joining as a teacher rep, hope to see many of you there!) 
Thursday- No School (First evening of packing/passing out food bags for Arlington EATS- let me know if you'd like to volunteer or would like to request a bag for your family)
Friday- Picture Day 
*Save the date* Curriculum Night, Tuesday, September 30th (Mrs. Donato's talk at 6:45, visit our classroom 7-7:40)

If you don't get email updates from our blog, mrsmelnik.blogspot.com, let me know.

As always, let me know if you have any questions/concerns. 
Best,
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment