Online Bookshelf

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A few updates...

I'm honored to have been mentioned in the Arlington Advocate after speaking at School Committee. I'm really excited to spend 2 days at the iPad Summit in November, one of those days leading a workshop about using social media to connect with parents.  I'd love any feedback you have about my blog posts and iMovies.  If you'd like to read the article, please click here: Arlington-teachers-to-speak-at-national-educational-conferences

If you are on Facebook, please like the PTO page to keep up to date on events and information from our wonderful PTO. 

I spent Saturday in NYC with a group of APS teachers at Teachers College at Columbia University. This day long professional development opportunity focused on reading and writing.  With the new teacher evaluation system, each teacher sets a professional goal as well as a student goal.  Both of my goals are on reading.   I look forward to implementing what I learned to help all of my students become more active and engaged readers.    

Reminder: 1:00 dismissal on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment