Online Bookshelf

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wednesday 10/16


The kids enjoyed some new word games. I Have, Who Has is a big hit!  
The children continued to work on their pumpkin and leaf stations. 
The kids tried to install RAZ-Kids to their iPads but we had some difficulty. Everyone was so patient while we had two people from the tech department come to help us!! Unfortunately it's still not loaded. It was the perfect opportunity for the kids to see our habit in action- be proactive.  I think I can, don't blame others, try even if its hard, do your best even when no one is watching. Ask your child how they can be proactive at home? School? On the playground? 
I introduced a new app, Socrative, a web based quiz/survey. Its quite tricky but the students are really  excited about it. I look forward to using it this year.

A reading group in action. 

Mrs. Cummings introduced us to a new app, Rainbow Sentences. 


No comments:

Post a Comment