Online Bookshelf

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kidblog

http://kidblog.org/MrsMelnik/ 
Log in
Scroll down to Guest1 or Guest2
Password: Thompson (you need the capital T)
Scroll down to Blog Directory and click on your child's name on the right
Leave comments!!  Please put your first name or write ___'s Mom/Dad so we know who is leaving comments.  Remember that I need to approve a comment before it goes public.  Share with any family members you'd like :)
**Please log out when you are done.** I'm unsure how many people can be logged on at once... If you have difficulties logging on, please let me know so I can look into getting more guest accounts.

2 comments:

  1. Great, thank you for the info and thank you for a wonderful curriculum night. Very informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! I'm glad you're supportive as we test out our new technology. Thanks for our first guest post on Kidblog!

    ReplyDelete