Online Bookshelf

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday 9/19

We all had a good day.   I have almost finished all of my reading assessments-The kids have been working really hard on "ask three before me" to increase their independence.  Your child will soon know their just-right reading level and I'll begin reading groups.  Most kids finished all of the Centers-They're excited for Friday Fun!  We spent some time talking about why some kids are always ready on the rug by the end of our clean up song.  We decided that if you start to clean up when you're first told, you can make it to the rug on time.  This skill can be practiced at home too.  We met for Open Circle outside! 

What a great turnout at Curriculum Night! If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Further information will be posted tomorrow...Have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment